We are providing an AUTHOR page after you submit at least of 5 articles.
– Poem by: Trishna Pokharel An untold story Hidden within her heart 💝 Piercing memories and she Cursing over own birth 😔 An unexpected feeling Felt once in a life 😋 Living her dream She had thought to survive 😇 Broken dreams broken promises And the broken heart 💔 Trusting became a mistake as Everywhere fakeness plastered 👿 Still waiting […]
– Poem by: Jonas Beesta Over the river polished stone Surrounded by earthen bones round the obliteration that wrote ‘Please don’t write here’ And we wrote That went and came along like the precious we poured over the whitened slippery stone of intoxication we wrote the depths of the universe and multiverse contained in marijuana, […]
– Poem by : Bikranta Bikram Kharel Hollow was my dear heart, before you came… Shallow was my poor feelings, befor you came…. Months had passed befor i smiled last…. Now that i’m happy, i hope thts just the cast..! Yours is the only name, that i murmur now… In no time, we became close,i cnt […]
– Poem by : Bikranta Bikram Kharel I think of time,when u were with me… The days we past,the deeds we did… Now,you are far away,i knw u dnt care me… But also… My love for u is til eternity..!! You are my true love,the princes of my heart… All those blunder,maybe i maynt hv known… […]
प्रजातन्त्र थियो अनि स्वतन्त्रता थियो शान्ति मौलएर सुन्दरता छाएको थियो मातृइत्वोका साथै स्वाविमन थियो तर कुर्चिको लागि हानाथाप भयो सत्ताको मोहले पार्टीहरुलाई छोयो यस्तो गर्छौ, बिकास गर्छौ भन्दै सधैभरी जनतलाई ढाँटिरहे, छलिरहे आरुको इशारामा नचिरहे यी दस बर्षहरुमा । अराजकताले ठाउँ पायो हाम्रो देशमा हिंसा जती सबै बढ्यो शान्तिको भेषमा कसैलाई केहै थाहै भएन सबै […]
– Neeraj Baral Jumping and Playing in Your lap, Giving you trouble I used to clap, Slowly and slowly as each day passed, You taught me what life was all about. Do you remember the days we spent together? I wished that you would stay for ever But my wish is all in vain As […]
– Manoz Shrestha She is not his enemy As she hasn’t ever hurt Instead she speaks polietly with him As there is no spot in white shirt.
– Divinemaniac (Bikas Paneru) I’m staring out the window, the rainfall makes me feel alive far off where the trees are at, the bees are playing in their hives. Which game are they playing? I wonder, Are they playing “hide and seek” or “hide from the thunder” ? I wonder what the queen of the hive […]
– Pushpa Lamsal I looked in the mirror and looked at my nose. It’s the funniest thing the way it grows Stuck right out where all of its show,